You Know You Work in Customer Success if…
- You do everything in your power to make your customers happy.
- You make others in your organization think about how their actions impact the customer.
- You put your own reputation on the line within your company to advocate for the customer.
- You constantly think of ways you can delight your customers.
- You embrace customer feedback and ensure that it’s taken seriously and followed up on.
- You are constantly worried about customers that you haven’t spoken to for a while.
- You feel you can always win over your customers – even those that have told you that they are not happy and are thinking of moving away from your product.
- Your finest moments are meeting with customers in person and seeing their notebooks fly open with them taking copious notes.
- When you lose a customer you first feel like your heart is broken but you quickly focus on ways to prevent this from happening in the future.
- You constantly look for tools, approaches and resources to provide a better experience for customers.
- Success for you is getting an email from your customers thanking you for your efforts.
- You suffer sleep deprivation and risk your relationships with family and friends in the name of serving your customers.
- You take pride in seeing your customers win an award, speak at an industry event or be quoted in a case study.
- You can confidently sleep well at night knowing you have helped at least one customer In some way each and every day.
- If there is something wrong with your customer, you don’t feel right.
- The greatest compliment you can receive is seeing your customers get promoted based on the work they have performed with your product or service.
Do you have items you would add?